[seqfan] Re: http://oeis.org/recent.txt

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 06:04:59 CET 2010

Hey Peter, I don't think we need the time stamps after all. Look at the
revision history! NJAS seems to have kept a record of all edits going back
into the 1990's.

For example, see http://oeis.org/history?seq=A006876 (one of "my"
sequences). It shows:
  - When I submitted the seq. (April 28 1994) and what my email address was
(mrob;at;world.std.com, long since defunct)
  - The early compact reference format
  - The date that NJAS went through and expanded the references (Dec 11,
1999)
  - The date that I submitted my webpage link (May 8, 2000)
  - and so on, and on and on.

Or, try the one you mentioned, http://oeis.org/history?seq=A052000. The
original submission date is there, and you get to see when the author's
email address changed.

- Robert

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 11:52, peter.luschny
<peter.luschny at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Please give us the time stamp back.
> It is there for more than 10 years.
> See for instance http://oeis.org/A052000
> It is an important piece of information.
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
 Follow me at: mrob27.wordpress.com - twitter.com/mrob_27 -
youtube.com/user/mrob143 - rilybot.blogspot.com