[seqfan] Re: Loss of recent.txt, or a computer-assisted way to search through the "approved" listings

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:20:03 CET 2010

Dear Alexander,

You will just have to wait, be courteous and be happy to look at sequences
(and other things in life)
through other means than recent.txt for a little while.

Most users did not look at "recent.txt".  Editors and sequence producers
did.

Editors have several mechanism already to check the sequences to edit.

You must also remember that the time behind the "new" keyword used to be
quite dependent on
the amount of work Neil was able to put into editing of the OEIS.

This topic is over. Russ will explain the settings about the "new" keyword
as soon
as he can on this list.

Regards,

Olivier