[seqfan] Re: Consecutive composite Fibonacci numbers

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sat Nov 20 18:37:55 CET 2010

> A more useful definition which avoids taking a Fibonacci number from
within a sequence of consecutive Fibonacci composites is probably

Richard, Thanks for pointing this out. That is exactly what I wanted.
Still, the other definitions are also interesting.

Could you kindly submit ALL of these to the OEIS?

(I could do it, but I have a large number of things
to do getting the web pages converted over to the new OEIS.
The Foundation web site, the Welcome page, and a lot more)

Thanks

Neil