[seqfan] Re: Sequences Needing More Terms

Harvey P. Dale hpd1 at nyu.edu
Sat Nov 20 21:55:00 CET 2010

Neil:

	On the webcam page, there are two drop-down menus.  The first
one (leftmost) by default is set to "Best sequences."  If you click on
its down arrow, it opens up to give three other choices, the first of
which is "sequences needing more terms."  I assume that somehow all of
the sequences that are believed to need more terms are tagged so they,
but not other sequences, will then be called up if that first option is
selected.  Is that clear?

	Best,

	Harvey