[seqfan] Re: Correcting A002932 (n-step walks on square lattice)

Richard Mathar mathar at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Sat Nov 27 13:46:48 CET 2010

http://list.seqfan.eu/pipermail/seqfan/2010-November/006543.html

jsm> Having found problems with both those sequences made me suspicious of the
jsm> remaining sequence from that source, A002934 (cubic lattice).  The last
jsm> term listed there is 2674926 but I get 2675022 - can someone confirm or

It's a paper with 62 citations as shown in
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1961JChPh..34.1253F
Clicking through these with the "Citations to the Article (62)"
button is one way to check the numbers by searching for corrections.

RJM