[seqfan] Moderation this week-end

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 23:15:00 CEST 2010

Dear Members,

I will be travelling tomorrow and sunday in places where email access
is very sparse and sometimes impossible.

I will probably treat moderated messages only sunday night or monday
morning.

As there has been a sharp increase in moderated members, I ask all
of you to be patient during this two-day hiatus. Remember that there
is no shame or tragedy if someone answers or brings the same point
you were about to make, only a welcome confirmation that you were probably
right and that seqfan counts members who have interesting things in common
with you.
*
*
*
*
*UPCOMING MAINTENANCE*
*
*
*I am also planning for end of October/early November a maintenance upgrade*
*on the seqfan server which will probably last one day.*
*
*
*I will post more precise warnings as the date is definitely scheduled.*
*
*
*With my best regards,*
*