[seqfan] Re: A057652 has no more terms below 10^6

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 01:11:55 CEST 2010

Using Tony's modification of Robert's code but with my own LuckableQ
function, I have verified that there are no more terms up to 10^6 in about 4
minutes. I'm guesstimating verification up to 10^7 would take 40 minutes,
but that'll have to be another day for me. I should be preparing for the
Music of Engineering event this Friday.

I don't know if anyone has studied the equivalent of Gilbreath's conjecture
for lucky numbers, but it appears that instead of a line of 1s, you get a
line of alternating 2s and 0s, but there can be two or three consecutive 2s
or 0s in a row. I haven't been able to discern any pattern to this
alternation.

Al