[seqfan] Re: Observations on some odd Fibonacci numbers

Gottfried Helms helms at uni-kassel.de
Sun Oct 3 02:10:07 CEST 2010

Am 02.10.2010 22:24 schrieb Alonso Del Arte:
> My gut feeling is that this is proven (or at least stated) in Thomas Koshy's
> very thorough book "Fibonacci and Lucas Numbers and Applications" (from
> Wiley, 2001), a treasure trove of interesting identities for these numbers.
> When I get a chance I'll see if I can find it in that book.
>
> Al
Another very thorough article is that of Rob Johnson
  "Fibonacci numbers and matrices" (jun 2008)
It was on http://www.maths.dur.ac.uk/~dma0rcj/PED/fib.pdf and still
liked from
   http://www.dur.ac.uk/bob.johnson/fibonacci/
but I couldn't download it now.
Maybe it is possible via wayback-machine.

Gottfried Helms