[seqfan] Re: Sequence of the Day today: A020988

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Sun Oct 10 04:30:43 CEST 2010

I also like the idea -- though I'm not so sure about the method for
passing the baton.  What if you nominate someone to choose the next
sequence and they're out of town for the week?  A queue of candidates
would be best; whether we hand off the choosing in an organized
fashion or just use the anarchy of whoever fills out a given date
first seems less important to me.

Happy birthday Neil!  Mine's next week.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer