[seqfan] Re: labeled Motzkins

Richard Mathar mathar at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Oct 28 15:49:15 CEST 2010

ma> Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:44:00 -0400
ma> Subject: Re: [seqfan] labeled Motzkins
ma> From: Max Alekseyev <...>
ma> To: Sequence Fanatics Discussion list <...>
ma>
ma> I did not check Richard's calculations. But the sequence he obtained
ma> seems be simply A000013 --- no need to submit.

I fear that my calculation is under-counting the number of chord diagrams,
simply because a binary pattern that marks each of the roots of unity on the
circle may represent more than one set of connectivities...
So we are basically back to square 1 on that original problem.

Richard