[seqfan] Re: Seqfan Digest, Vol 24, Issue 1

Insall, Matt insall at mst.edu
Wed Sep 1 21:23:48 CEST 2010

Newbie here....

`` Similarly, what about other eventually-foo sequences?  nonn?

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University''

So I can learn some terminology, please explain the concept of an
``eventually-foo'' sequence, and please tell me what ``nonn'' means.

Matt Insall, PhD
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Room 315 of the Rolla Building
Missouri University of Science and Technology
(formerly University of Missouri - Rolla)
Rolla MO 65409-0020

(573)341-4901
insall at mst.edu
http://web.mst.edu/~insall/

Effective Jan. 1, 2008 (year of the rat), UMR became Missouri University
of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T)

via r03