[seqfan] Re: Some Recurrence Sequences

Harvey P. Dale hpd1 at nyu.edu
Tue Apr 26 19:05:04 CEST 2011

	I have now added all 18 sequences described in my earlier
message.  They appear as A189732 through A189749.  I hope, but I'm not
sure, that I have properly entered the offsets, keywords, and cross
references, but if anyone notices that I've omitted something or entered
something in error, please let me know so I can fix it.

	Thanks.

	Best,

	Harvey