[seqfan] Re: changes in the submission process

Russ Cox rsc at swtch.com
Sat Aug 6 20:43:21 CEST 2011

> One thing we plan to add in the next few days is,
> for every logged in user, to show a link to that
> person's current (not yet approved) edits.

It took longer for me to get to this than I had hoped,
but it is now implemented.  If you are logged in you
should see, in the upper right next to your name,
a link that says My Drafts (N), where N is the number
of drafts you have pending.

If you click on that link you will get a list of those drafts.

The system is also now sending out pink-box emails
to remind people about drafts that have not been
sent in for review and have sat unchanged for a week.

Russ