[seqfan] Re: changes to A073919

Richard Mathar mathar at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Sun Aug 21 18:38:39 CEST 2011

DW^2 said in http://list.seqfan.eu/pipermail/seqfan/2011-July/015105.html

dww> Return-Path: <seqfan-bounces at list.seqfan.eu>
dww> Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 23:17:15 -0400
dww> Subject: [seqfan] Fwd: Re: changes to A073919
dww>
dww> Apparently, the file I submitted was missing a trailing newline.
dww> ...
dww> The sequence appears to be stuck in editorial limbo, perhaps waiting for
dww> me to submit a fixed b-file (?)
dww>
dww> I am more inclined to hold out until the submit page is fixed to deal
dww> with missing trailing newline.
dww> These are easy enough to create in "Notepad" (not all of us have the
dww> luxury of a Linux box).

For those who frequently create b-files without the final
newline, under a nonstandard operating system, I've created a fix
in form of a C# source code and its compiled version (under Windows 7)
in

http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~mathar/progs/bfile2bfile.cs
http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~mathar/progs/bfile2bfile.exe

This compiles and works as documented in the *.cs file.
Presumably the C# compiler is freely available (but I am not sure),
so that's the reason why I dare to provide the source code in that far-fetched
language. (Recompilation of the source code on your local OS may be a good idea.)

Richard Mathar