[seqfan] Re: A115159 looks incorrect

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 14:29:48 CEST 2011

I don't think it's a boundary condition issue. I rechecked, and all of
the listed elements
are in fact sums of positive triangle + square + cube. The numbers that
are not are in
A115162. I think the title is incorrect, but I can't guess what it
should be.

Anyway, does every nonnegative integer = nonnegative triangle + square +
cube?

34 = 10+16+8
63 = 6+49+8
89 = 45+36+8