[seqfan] Re: Numbers with 3 divisors

Harvey P. Dale hpd1 at nyu.edu
Thu Aug 18 14:36:28 CEST 2011

	Thanks to Chris and Ant for this (in retrospect fairly obvious)
insight, one which however I didn't perceive on my own.  I have
submitted a program to generate the terms of A175734, using their
insight, that is many thousands of times as fast as the
brute-force-method program that I ran last night.

	Best,
	Harvey