[seqfan] Re: A045655

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Sat Dec 31 21:52:24 CET 2011

I authored A045655 back in the day.

Ostensibly, a(n) is the number of 2n-bead necklaces that are
rotationally equivalent to their reversed complements.
Clearly the description balanced is redundant, since such a necklace
must have n black and n white beads.

However, I am having difficulty generating the sequence, so it is either
incorrect, ill-described, or my programming
skills are waning.

So I am turning to the experts for help.