[seqfan] Re: OEIS reaches 200,000 sequences

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:40:13 CET 2011

I suppose if I had dragged out my undergrad at WSU another five years I
could've written an article in the South End about it. I did write an
article in the College of Engineering Computing Center website:

http://www.eng.wayne.edu/news.php?id=2004

though it probably won't get half as many views as any of my Examiner.com
articles. Apparently, there isn't a "National Math Examiner" at
Examiner.com.

Al

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 2:13 PM, N. J. A. Sloane <njas at research.att.com>wrote:

> Dear Seq Fans,
> We reached 200,000 on Dec 1 2011. There is a press
> release about this on the OEIS Foundation web site,
> http://oeisf.org. The direct URL is http://oeisf.org/press3.pdf.
> Please pass this on to any journalists you may know!
>
>  Best regards
>                         Neil

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>