[seqfan] Re: Meanings

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Tue Dec 13 15:04:38 CET 2011

Best, of course, is not to use them with multiple meanings at all.

When it cannot be avoided, or is actually used in the literature with
multiple meanings, I recommend following the OEIS use of the word
"powerful" where numerals are appended: cf. A001694, A007532.  (In
that case it's unfortunate that A007532 were given that name, since
A001694 is really the only meaning ever referenced...)

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University