[seqfan] Re: A106804

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 04:17:29 CET 2011

Le 13/12/2011 23:32, Harvey P. Dale a écrit :

>> 2.  The Mma program that is given does not generate the terms of the
>> sequence.

There was a typo (a missing ;) in the code. I corrected it.

The sequence is currently for review, you can add your own corrections
to it before it is put online.

>>  4.  The Extension field says that the sequence was "Edited by the
>

>> Associate Editors of the OEIS, Apr 09 2009" which puzzles me given the
>

>> above problems.

As you can see in the history, Neil Sloane put this line in the Edited
field because he transcribed a discussion between several Editors about
this sequence and probably others.