[seqfan] Re: The Demichel errors, continued

Simon Plouffe simon.plouffe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 06:12:20 CET 2011

Hello Neil,

Le 18/12/2011 02:36, N. J. A. Sloane a écrit :
> A012854 log(log(x + 1)*csc(x))

about that one, well, the resulting series is not
at all like the sequence and in addition the coefficients
are not integers. I don't know what to do with that
to make it to look 'normal' ??

  I understand that csc is perhaps faulty (the old one)
  but then, what is the proper treatment for this
  gen. func, should it be multiplied by n! or what
else then ??

  Did you succeeded in contacting mr Demichel ?
  apparently not, ...

  If I may, perhaps it would be appropriate to
  erase the %S, %T, %U lines and keep only the
  gen. func. but then we have to enter these
  sequences as fractions which complicates the
  process.

  We should perhaps keep the ones were the
coefficients are all integers (when multiplied by n!)
  and treat all the other ones of the long series ?
  Just a suggestion.
  Simon Plouffe