[seqfan] Re: Naming issue

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Sun Dec 18 17:22:01 CET 2011

Normally I would call this
Semiprimes n such that n+1 and n+2 are semiprime.

But if you want to use the term semiprime-triple in other sequences,
it would be good to add that to the name, like
Least member of a semiprime-triple: semiprimes n such that n+1 and n+2
are semiprime.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University