[seqfan] Re: Orders of Fibonacci groups (A202624)

Max Alekseyev maxale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 02:20:17 CET 2011

Neil, I have a formatting question - why did you choose -1 rather than
0 to denote infinity (i.e., the order of infinite group)?
Since 0 cannot appear in this sequence, it represent a natural
substitute for infinity (that would make the sequence nonnegative).

Regards,
Max

P.S. (going ontopic) if you give references to particular papers - I
can look up them in our network.