[seqfan] b-files needed for some basic sequences

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sun Feb 6 20:42:48 CET 2011

Dear SeqFans, The following could all use b-files:
A018805, A071778, A015616, A015617.

The cross-references will show many other closely related sequences
that also are lacking b-files. E.g. A015631, A100448, ...

I would like anywhere up to 10000 terms for each, though that
may be difficult.

These days, of course, you can upload your own b-files by editing the sequence.

(Oh, a while back you could not upload a b-file if a b-file
already existed. But maybe that has been fixed now? I'm not sure.)

At present none of these have b-files.

Neil