[seqfan] A006149, A006150 and A006151 all titled "Number of Dyck paths"

David Scambler dscambler at bmm.com
Fri Feb 11 06:37:53 CET 2011

Please, can anyone pin down a more precise definition of "Dyck path" as used for these sequences?

The references given are:

S. J. Cyvin and I. Gutman, Kekule structures in benzenoid hydrocarbons,
Lecture Notes in Chemistry, No. 46, Springer, New York, 1988 (see p. 183).

M. de Sainte-Catherine, Couplages et Pfaffiens en Combinatoire. Phys-ique
et Informatique. Ph.D Dissertation, Universit\'{e} Bordeaux I, 1983.

N. J. A. Sloane and Simon Plouffe, The Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences,
Academic Press, 1995 (includes this sequence).

Thanks
dave