[seqfan] [admin] Reminder : topics on seqfan

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 10:15:32 CET 2011

Dear Members,

Two points:

A) Please remember to change the title of your mails when you change the
subject.

It allows for better reading / selecting of what to read and is also more
convenient
when looking for something in the archives.

B) Please edit out what is not needed in a reply (especially long remnants
of past
discussions or large tables of data).

As I do not edit myself the subject lines and content of your posts (except
when
a member has trouble using the system and sends the message directly to me)
I regularly put people on moderation when they do not follow either of these
rules.

Regards,

Olivier GERARD
Seqfan Mailing List administrator