[seqfan] Re: There are more terms in this sequence?

Harvey P. Dale hpd1 at nyu.edu
Thu Feb 3 21:07:14 CET 2011

	The fourth term in the sequence is 148480, not 148840.  There are no further terms up to 5 million.
	This short Mathematica program will generate the sequence:
Select[Range[5000000],MemberQ[Accumulate[Divisors[#]^2],#]&]
If anyone wants to try to extend the sequence, changing the "Range" to, for example, [5000001,10000000] would check the next 5 million numbers.
	Best,
	Harvey