[seqfan] Re: A sequence based on ?ukasiewicz Logics and Prime Numbers

Artur grafix at csl.pl
Sun Feb 6 11:40:20 CET 2011

Generally definition isn't as easy.

Chapter VI A matrix logic for prime numbers and the law of generation of
prime numbers

Every prime belonging to the one and only one class i

P_i where i is class number

Algorhithm is complicate includes iterractive logical procedures with
use Schaeffer stroke. Author used to this purpose especiall computer
programme of V.I. Shalack

P0 is set { 3, 5, 7, 11, 13}
P1 is P0 ∠ {17, 19},
P2 = P1 ∠ {23, 29, 31, 41, 43, 53, 59, 61}
These three above was discovered(counted) Karpenko 1982
P3 = P2 ∠ {37, 47, 109}
P4=P3 ∠ {...}
etc.

Theorem 7. Every odd prime number is contained in some class Pi

We can construct also new sequences for ONEIS:

Smallest prime p contained to the new class i
3,17,23,37, ... new for ONEIS

HYPOTHESIS3. Every class Pi is finite

consequence this hypethesis is next

HYPOTHESIS (Jasinski) Number of class Pi is infinite

If this hypothesis is true existed infinite sequence

Biggest prime p contained to the new class i
13,19,61,109, ... new for ONEIS

Best wishes
Artur