[seqfan] Re: Seeking Board's advice again re EULA -- key points of the OEISF Bylaws, Articles & Goals

Ron Hardin rhhardin at att.net
Sat Feb 12 12:57:01 CET 2011

Stuff like partitions with no (some criterion involving large numbers) will
match smaller partitions for many terms, in fact to the point that you can't
really add them to OEIS.

Mild forms of that interfere with the conjecture, in a sort of non-independence
effect.

As the formula matches, it increases the baysean odds of both being correct and
of being one of these large number criterion series, so the ratio doesn't fall.

 rhhardin at mindspring.com
rhhardin at att.net (either)