[seqfan] Re: Period lengths of k^2 mod n not in OEIS ?

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Thu Feb 24 20:03:51 CET 2011

I concur with your results.  (I read as little of your post as
possible and wrote my own code to minimize the chance of sharing an
error.)

You should certainly submit this!  It's worth mentioning that a(n) is
a multiple of A019554(n).

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University