[seqfan] Re: PUZZLE of title of A036689

Hans Havermann pxp at rogers.com
Sun Feb 27 14:14:53 CET 2011

Artur:

> I don't know that titles of sequences was changed by mistake in
> change format on WIKI or was wrong at the begining

One can click on "history" to find out a sequence's history.

> A036689       Title:   Product of a prime and previous number.
> Sequence: Table[Prime[n] (n - 1), {n, 1, 20}]

An interesting interpretation in light of the original formula being
provided. Perhaps the insertion of "its" in front of "previous number"
would help clarify the intent. I reject Artur's proposed
complexification of the title (replacing "previous number" with
"phi(n)").