[seqfan] Re: superbirthdays

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 01:54:38 CET 2011

Yeah, I guess I'll relent on this one -- if only because those sequences
work for the *Julian* (not Gregorian calendar) and there are some (Orthodox
Christians and some people in Egypt I believe) who still use that calendar,
and there is also the Coptic calendar which has the same pattern and has
been in continuous use since Ptolemy! :-)

- Robert

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
 Follow me at: mrob27.wordpress.com - twitter.com/mrob_27 -