[seqfan] Re: Windows text editor

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 09:02:48 CET 2011

As an occasional Windows user, I like the freeware Notepad++ available on
sourceforge

http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Also supports conversion to UTF-8 of old IBM/MS Codepages and this comes in
a handy when dealing with old notes and documents typed by people in one of
the many systems for cyrillic.

It keeps a list of files open in previous sessions and makes them readily
accessible.

Regards,

Olivier