[seqfan] Re: Q: cyclotomic cosets A006694

Vladimir Shevelev shevelev at bgu.ac.il
Tue Jan 18 16:25:44 CET 2011

Yes, when I for the first time have seen this sequence, I did not quite understand the definition. Before (up to 2008), I did not see term "coset". Besides, I thought that the definition is the first statement in Comment: The number of cycles in permutations constructed from siteswap juggling patterns 1, 123, 12345, 1234567, etc....
I did some experiments and posed this conjecture. Later I understood that  it is the definition and many timis used term "coset", but forgot about this my "conjecture"-this word it should be removed.

Regards,
Vladimir