[seqfan] Re: Where to put asci graphs about a sequence?

Russ Cox rsc at swtch.com
Thu Jan 20 01:09:28 CET 2011

> I have been working on A182840 and related sequences a bit.
> A byproduct of that are the asci graphs I have put on my user
> talk page for now: http://oeis.org/wiki/User_talk:Olaf_Vo%C3%9F

You can add it to the supported files in A182840 by saving
the ASCII graphs in a file, say graph.txt, and then going to edit
A182840 (the sequence).  In the Links section, click "I want to
upload a supporting file" and then find the file graph.txt using
the file chooser and edit the new link line.

Russ