[seqfan] Re: Breaking news on partition numbers.

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Fri Jan 21 18:41:35 CET 2011

FYI there are 2 articles released (found them on the wikipedia talk
page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Partition_%28number_theory%29#Recent_work_by_Bruner.2C_Folsom.2C_Kent_and_Ono

the articles are:
http://www.aimath.org/news/partition/folsom-kent-ono.pdf
http://www.aimath.org/news/partition/brunier-ono.pdf

from the blog:
> > “We found a function, that we call P, that is like a magical oracle,”
> > Ono says. “I can take any number, plug it into P, and instantly
> > calculate the partitions of that number.

if the articles are relevant can someone please code the efficient algorithm?