[seqfan] Re: Breaking news on partition numbers.

Omar E. Pol info at polprimos.com
Mon Jan 24 23:41:06 CET 2011

Dear seqfans,

I've drawn another version of the model which is a visualization of the
connections between these sequences and other sequences related to the
structure of the partitions, for example A182746 and A182747. The model looks
like a three-dimensional tree where each branch is the head of the outer
shell of the partitions of n. One of the views of the 3D-model shows
the "branches " of even numbers tilted 45 degrees to the right and
the "branches"of the odd numbers tilted 45 degrees to the left. The other
view contains the tables of both A182742 and A182743. The last view shows the
bi-dimensiona table of partitions of A135010. Also, the parts of each
partition can be represented with geometric figures connected with the number
Pi. Also, each partition can be represented as a wave.
Could someone add tables to the following entries, please?
A141285, A182730, A182731, A182732, A182733.
I would like to see the graphics!
Question: Is there some connection with fractals?

Thanks!
Omar E. Pol