[seqfan] Re: R: Ombudsman needed for OEIS?

Eric Angelini Eric.Angelini at kntv.be
Thu Jan 27 18:01:02 CET 2011

> Does anyone have a better solution?

Hi Neil,
the OEIS is not a forum or an agora. No place for
democracy here. Editors should be tyrannical and
not justify themselves. People complain? Let them
complain. The board has been carefully chosen, period.
Sometimes I think we should follow this French say:
"Tout pour le peuple, rien par le peuple".
Best,
É.

---
> On the other hand, people have written to me personally,
saying "The editors are kicking my sequences" or "Editor X
has been looking at a number of sequences I submitted
in 2008 and suggesting in the pink discussion boxes
that they should be deleted".