[seqfan] Re: R: Ombudsman needed for OEIS?

Andrew Weimholt andrew.weimholt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:47:27 CET 2011

> I don't want to have to resolve all these disputes myself.
> That's why it seemed like a good idea to have an independent
> person who would do this. Does anyone have a better solution?
>
> Neil

I like Peter's suggestion of having an "ombudsman" forum, rather than
the ombudsman being a person.
This also fits in with Jean-Paul's idea of an ombudsman being a
facilitator rather than a judge. The forum would only facilitate a
possible re-examination and would not be expected to render a verdict.

Andrew