[seqfan] Re: Cleaning up cross-references to recycled sequences - can this be automated?

Russ Cox rsc at swtch.com
Sat Jan 29 16:41:18 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Andrew Weimholt
<andrew.weimholt at gmail.com> wrote:
> I recently suggested that a new sequence be split into two sequences.
> The author followed that suggestion and the original sequence was
> subsequently recycled by other editors.
> However, the author had also added cross-references to the
> now-recycled sequence to several other of his sequences.

Thanks for pointing this out.  I've made a note to find some
solution to this, perhaps not letting a sequence be recycled
unless the cross-references to it are deleted too.

I have also started a list of suggestions here so as not to
bog seqfan with too much discussion about server details:
http://oeis.org/wiki/User:Russ_Cox/OEIS_Server_Features

Russ