[seqfan] Fwd: Re: changes to A073919

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 05:17:15 CEST 2011

I submitted a b-file for A073919. It is sitting there at

     http://oeis.org/A073919/b073919.txt

Apparently, the file I submitted was missing a trailing newline.

For this reason, apparently, the submit page generated the link:

**David W. Wilson, <a href="/A073919/b073919.txt">Table of n, a(n) for n
= 0..59</a>

**even though my b-file included n = 0..60

The sequence appears to be stuck in editorial limbo, perhaps waiting for
me to submit a fixed b-file (?)

I am more inclined to hold out until the submit page is fixed to deal
with missing trailing newline.
These are easy enough to create in "Notepad" (not all of us have the
luxury of a Linux box).