[seqfan] Re: changes in the submission process

Russ Cox rsc at swtch.com
Fri Jul 15 02:52:51 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Russ Cox <rsc at swtch.com> wrote:
> non-editors do get to see the stack.
> they just don't get told where it is.  :-)

I did not realize this went to the whole list.
I would have explained a bit more if I'd noticed that.

When an editor is logged in, there is a link in
the upper left that says "Sequences awaiting review"
and links to http://oeis.org/draft.  Anyone can view
that list, but it isn't really useful for non-editors, so
the link isn't shown.

One thing we plan to add in the next few days is,
for every logged in user, to show a link to that
person's current (not yet approved) edits.

Russ