[seqfan] Re: Definition of A141534

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sun Jun 5 17:33:10 CEST 2011

I don't think the sequence is in error, though I would like to see a
better definition.

The word "centered" is perhaps the key. The pentagonal numbers in the
sum appear to be the centered pentagonal numbers
http://oeis.org/A005891. Exactly how this continues for later values
(i.e., what kind of hexagonal values, etc., are being used) is not
clear to me.

What is needed is a sequence with the array of which this is the
antidiagonal sums, and an appropriate definition there; plus
cross-refs, of course.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters