[seqfan] Re: can anyone extend A006506?

Robert Israel israel at math.ubc.ca
Thu Jun 16 09:13:08 CEST 2011

Yes, Maple syntax changed (quite a few years ago) in that "." which used
to be a concatenation operator for names is now used for multiplication of
Matrices and Vectors.  The concatenation operator is now "||".
I changed all occurrences of . to || and the result now agrees with the
current entries.  I'll edit the entry, and add a few more values (up to
a(18).

Cheers,
Robert