[seqfan] Re: typo in A000594, was: Re: possible new G.F. for A000593 "sum of odd divisors of N"

Marc LeBrun mlb at well.com
Sat Jun 18 17:38:34 CEST 2011

>="Peter Lawrence" <peterl95124 at sbcglobal.net>
> but I still think A000503 deserves an explicit L.g.f. because it
> isn't very obvious unless you are a PARI expert

Yes, if it seems helpful to you it may help a future user.  The OEIS should
be a rich resource, presenting diverse facets of each sequence, including
different representations--g.f.'s, programs, recurrences, whatever.  An
encyclopedia should be encyclopedic!  There is no reason for minimalism.
So, by all means, please add the l.g.f.!