[seqfan] Re: put the numbers from 1 to n such the sum of two of them are prime

Peter Pein petsie at dordos.net
Tue Mar 15 01:58:29 CET 2011

Am 14.03.2011 16:28, schrieb N. J. A. Sloane:
> But the problem as stated by Claudio Meller seems not to be.
> I entered a new sequence, A187871, which gives the beginning
> of the sequence. Could someone extend it? And also enter the triangle
> that is analogous to A051237.
> Neil

Well, for any interested readers there is a Mathematica notebook [1], a
PDF of that [2] and as attachments the b-file up to n=100 and the
resulting 5050 entries in the row-by-row-b-file.

Peter

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3030567/Mathematica/A187871/A187871.nb
[2 ]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3030567/Mathematica/A187871/A187871.pdf