[seqfan] A mildly interesting sequence from Konninck's book

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:27:21 CET 2011

Anyone itching for a new sequence to add to the OEIS but can't think of
anything, consider this one, from p. 107 in the English translation of
Jean-Marie de Konninck's book:

841, 968, 2312, 3528, ...

These are powerful numbers which can be written as the sum of two co-prime
3-powerful numbers other than 1. Personally the sequence sounds slightly
arbitrary to me, but I have to let go of the book and go somewhere else and
probably won't have time to ponder it, so I wanted to write something down
about it.

Al