[seqfan] Superseeker and email lookup moved to oeis.org

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Fri Mar 18 07:33:27 CET 2011

Dear Sequence Fans,

The plain email lookup program

  sequences at oeis.org

and Superseeker

  superseeker at oeis.org

have now been moved with David Applegate's help from my home
page to oeis.org.

Send an empty email to either one to get instructions - or click
on the Superseeker link at the foot of any OEIS page.

There will surely be bugs - let me know if you see anything strange,
and remember that Superseeker only runs one job at a time.
So don't everyone test it at the same time!

I made the source code for Superseeker public when it was on my home
page, and I plan to do the same again.

In the past few years two or three people offered additional
programs for use by Superseeker, and I plan to add these
now that the program has moved to its new home.
Let me know if you have a sequence-guesser or pattern finder, etc.,
that you would like to contribute.

Neil