[seqfan] Re: The size of the "awaiting rewiew" queue

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:12:47 CET 2011

I would like to think most people here understand the concept of judicious
self-restraint, and that there's no one here who would only understand a
hard set limit.

If someone is going berserk, a "handwritten" note from another human being
might be just what they need at the moment, together with a polite
suggestion to review what they have already sent in (after getting some
sleep, if applicable).

Al