[seqfan] Re: A122036

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Mon Mar 28 19:58:00 CEST 2011

It would be nice to have an efficient program and a b-file for A006038.

Thinking about Dickson's well-known finitude result cited there, I
wonder if there's an effective bound?  That would allow the two
sequences "Largest odd primitive abundant k with exactly n (distinct)
prime factors" which I think would be nice.  The first terms of the
respective sequences seem to be a(3) = 570375 and a'(5) = 442365.
a'(6) >= 13455037365.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University